Gap Professional are acting as an employment agancy on behalf of our client.
Residential Service Charge Accountant - Branch
We are a specialist in residential block Management Company and due to continued growth in our portfolio we are looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join our local team.
Duties to include:
- Production of residential service charge accounts
- Reconciliation of independently prepared accounts
- Client liaison on all accounting matters
- Internal liaison with Property Managers
- Assisting with complex queries from Property Managers
- Production of year end certificates and explanations with final accounts
- Working to deadlines
- Supporting the Property Managers and Branch Managers in the local branch
- Assisting RMC Directors in the understanding of the service charge accounts
- Attending AGMs and other meetings with clients as required
- Ensuring RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code is adhered to
- Understanding of leasehold property accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of double entry booking keeping
- Knowledge of lease interpretation, apportionment, schedules, balancing and reserve fund compliance
- Knowledge of Section 20B legislation
- Previous experience in the Residential Property Management field
- IRPM or other industry qualifications
- Previous experience with "Tramps" system
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development.