We are looking to recruit a Resource Administrator at our flagship Branch in Flint.
- Ensuring the candidate database is kept up to date and candidate records are uploaded to the system with all relevant information and skill sets.
- General candidate management and candidate registration.
- Pre-screening temporary workers and booking them in for interview.
- Interviewing workers face to face.
- Providing assessments to workers which are client specific.
- Understanding the Right to Work & Compliance documentation required and ensuring 100% audit compliance.
- Scanning all relevant RTW & Compliance documentation to system.
- Matching workers to relevant bookings.
- Contacting and developing relationships with both new and existing workers.
- Booking workers onto contracts.
- Assisting consultants with the day to day running of contracts.
- Building strong relationships with client’s day to day.
- Placing advertisements with job centres, job boards, on social media along with keeping window displays up to date.
- Reference checking.
- support the payroll process as and when required.
Key Skills Required.
- Excellent telephone manner, confident and comfortable on the phone
- Able to follow instructions diligently
- Dependable and hard working
- Articulate with a good sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with high volumes of work
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Methodical and practical approach
- Organised with a desire to show initiative
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Hours of work are 8am- 5pm ( 1 Hour Lunch) Monday to Friday
- Pay rate is £8.21 per hour
If you feel you have the right Skills and Aptitude for this role please, forward your CV to email@example.com
For further details, please call the office and ask for Mark Cunningham on 01352762213