Gap Personnel are recruiting for an Administrator/Resourcer to join our team in Cambridge.
This is an immediate requirement for the right candidate to join our team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will provide administrative and resourcing support to our busy Cambridge office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading agency and develop your career in the recruitment sector.
Training will be given and there is opportunity to progress and advance in this role.
- Providing overall support to the wider recruitment team
- Answering telephone calls, supporting with queries, and distributing messages to the team
- Creating adverts for jobs, posting them on platforms including jobs boards and social media
- Creating and maintaining a database of available candidates that the recruitment team can utilise when working on vacancies
- Inputting candidate application packs on to the system, ensuring data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Verifying Right to Work documents etc.
- Maintaining/Importing candidates records electronically
- Ensuring all compliance information is recorded
- Obtaining employment references
- Maintaining the compliance tracker and other spreadsheets as required on daily/weekly basis
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in a recruitment admin background would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be confident
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An interest in recruitment and supporting candidates to find new job
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Their own car and driving licence
This is an immediate requirement. To apply for this position of Resourcer/Administrator please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07485359566