|Salary:||£19,000 - £25,000|
Our client based in the Deeside area have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Account Coordinator to join the sales team in assisting the Senior National Account Manager in managing major retail accounts and growing the business. The person we are looking for will be confident and friendly with some customer-facing experience and strong administrative and organisational skills. The ideal individual will be a team player, highly organised and able to manage their own workload and be able to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a positive, can do attitude. The ability to multi task and act on their own initiative is essential in this position. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this role. Opportunities for career progression in a commercial environment exist for the right candidate.
- £19k - £25k per annum dependant on experience
- Monday – Friday / Office Hours
- Supporting the Senior National Account Manager in all aspects of customer account management, including the coordination of product development and launch projects. Training and support will be given in all areas, but some existing experience in a sales team and/or manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Handling general enquiries from customers.
- Assisting with preparation for and participating in customer meetings and food presentations.
- Co-ordinating samples.
- Helping to co-ordinate new product launches including creating and monitoring critical paths to ensure all timelines are met.
- Producing regular stock reports and monitoring packaging stocks.
- Raising new line forms.
- Assisting with preparing commercial proposals and price models.
- Conducting market reviews and organising competitor product panels, including organising benchmark samples.
- Producing reports and meeting minutes.
- Experience in a fast-paced FMCG environment or similar (food or non-food) is highly desirable.
- Some customer-facing experience is desirable, ideally working with major retailers, although this is not essential.
- A team player with a friendly and confident approach, willing to be flexible and help wherever needed.
- The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and customers is essential.
- Must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative
- Good at problem solving and a can-do attitude
- Driving license
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.