Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for 5 retail advisors to join one of our clients located in Llansamlet, Swansea.
Our client is the market leader for the provision of hospitality equipment.
Contract: This is a permanent position.
Shifts: Full Time – 40 Hours across Mon – Saturday and Part Time – 20 hours to include some Saturday working
- Welcome customers, understanding what they need and advising them of the right products for their needs
- Assist with deliveries, maintain the branches stock file and collect customer orders
- Take shared ownership of trade counter sales targets and KPIs.
- Accurately action all stock checks in line with the schedule set by your manager
- You will need to engage with customers; be someone who genuinely wants to help and solve a customer’s problem.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic attitude and an energy to improve things
- Be adaptable and flexible, someone who can respond to changes positively
- Have a passion and knowledge of the hospitality industry will be extremely helpful, so you can talk knowledgeably to our customers at the counter.
- An attendance allowance which can means up to 4 additional days annual leave or a cash bonus
- Discounts on our full range of products
- Colleague profit share paid as an annual bonus
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 4th of June 2021.