RETAIL ASSISTANT / EXETER
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client Krispy Kreme for an exciting new project which they are launching across the UK. We are seeking enthusiastic, friendly, and self-motivated individuals to join one of their “airstream rockets” based at Exeter Service Station and also at Exeter Guild Hall.
Your duties will include:
- Present all doughnuts and drinks to company brand standards
- Liaising with customers and using your knowledge learnt from training to advise customer of the products available
- Cleaning down tables, seating area and stands when required
- To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness
- Maintain stock levels, replenishing displays and liaising with customers to ensure they have a memorable experience.
- Most importantly ensure customer service standards are maintained to a high level always.
- Previous retail, sales or customer service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solver
- Ideally have your own transport due to location
Hours & Pay:
- 10 – 30 hours per week
- Working between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Sunday
- £11.00 per hour
To apply for this Retail Assistant role, please submit an up to date CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.