Back to job search
Gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for Picking & Rework Operatives on a temporary basis with the opportunities for permanent contracts for the right candidates for our client based in Swindon.
Working hours are on a rotational basis:
0600-1430 Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Friday 0600-1200
Flexibility is required for overtime in the week
In busier periods there may be overtime and weekend work available.
Pay rate on early shift is £8.96 per hour your wage will be paid on a weekly basis one week in arrears.
Our client offers free on-site parking, a friendly and productive working environment and the chance for progression for suitable candidates. If you do not drive there are bus routes available to our clients site.
Main duties will vary and you will need to be flexible depending on business needs:
• Re-labelling items accordingly ensuring customer specification and quality standards are met at all times
• Un-loading of deliveries onto the production line
• Assisting with picking of goods which vary in weight
• Working to KPI’s which are set depending on department
• Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times
• Report any defect or faults to the production supervisor/manager
The ideal candidate:
• Be comfortable with manual handling and heavy lifting
• Be able to work within a small team but also be able to work on your own initiative
• Have strong communication skills
• Be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and be adaptable to change
• Be self-motivated, keen to learn new skills and flexible with business needs.
If interested please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org