REWORK OPERATIVES – Earn up to £19,000K Per annum
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a re-work operative for our client in South Marston. This is a temporary ongoing position.
As a re-work operative you will be responsible for checking goods in and out of the warehouse, re-labelling of goods and assembly.
Within the re-work role your duties may vary from:
- Re-labelling of products
- Checking goods into the warehouse
- Assembly of products
- Quality checking of products
- Reporting any defect products
- Please be aware the products our client works with do vary in size and you need to be comfortable with manual work and heavy lifting.
Working hours are on a rotational basis:
- Monday-Friday 0600-1400
- Monday-Friday 1400-2200
- Overtime in the week is on morning shift only and up to 3 hours a day, weekends are occasional available too.
The pay rate for the role is:
- AM shift - £9.25
- PM shift - £10.25
- Overtime in the week is time and a half and on weekends it is double time.
To apply for this REWORK position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon or Office Call – 01793 431746
gap personnel is operating as the employment business
- Warehouse Operatives - product rework
- Warehouse Operatives - Product Rework PM SHIFTS MON-FRI
- Warehouse operative Rework NIGHT shift
£9.59 - £13.37ph
- Warehouse operative Rework AM/PM rotating
- Warehouse operative Rework PM shift