|Contact Name:||Charlotte Gallop|
Our client is one of Europe's leading suppliers of food. They are situated in the Wrexham area and are looking for experienced Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis.
Duties to include:
- Loading products onto a fast production line
- Quality checking goods
- Ensuring all materials are available for each production run
- Checking and weighing raw materials
- Assembling, packaging, and labelling
- Stock control and complete relevant paperwork
- Cleaning of equipment and workspace
Successful candidates must:
- Food hygiene awareness
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- Have keen eye for detail
- Be supportive, hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Manual handling
Candidates must be able to commit to working Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm - rotating shifts.
Pay rate: £8.91 per hour