The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
The gap personnel group are acting as an Employment Business.
Working for our esteemed client based in Corwen, we are looking for Robot Welders to join their already busy team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Will be responsible for operating machines within the fast paced profile, press and steel shed areas
- Able to work unsupervised once trained
- Follow standard operating procedures accurately
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings and follow them accurately
- Work to company high quality standard
- Able to take responsibility for your working area
- Able to sustain and improve good housekeeping
- Flexible enough to learn new skills
- Have a readiness to accept responsibility
- Committed to safety, quality and productivity
- Will need to have a high level of accuracy regarding paperwork
- Flexible enough to perform other tasks, when required
- Achieve a high standard of punctuality and attendance
- Follow company production rules
- Adhere to health and safety rules and promote a safe working environment
- Be able to work well within a team
Working hours: Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm with possible nights
Pay rate: £8.85 per hour increasing to £9.20 per hour
This role is long term and may become permanent for the right person