|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Gap Personnel Holdings Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Our client is searching for a long standing member of staff to work within their Pinxton site. The role is varied and offers a variety of tasks.
Shift:- 06.00-14.00 / 14.00-22.00 / 22.00-06.00 this is a 3 weeks rolling pattern
Pay- 9.65ph with overtime available. Paid 40 hours per week,
- Measuring powder weights accurately using digital scales
- Empty the finished product from the moulds and reload powder
- Trim the products to a high standard using provided PPE and safety knives
- Painting/waxing of the products
- Full training provided
- Good Time keeping and attendance is of paramount importance
- Ability to work at a fast pace accurately in a high pressure production environment
- Willingness to work in a hot factory environment
The role will offer an opportunity of a permanent contract at 12 weeks.