Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £11|
My client is a family owned business just outside of Wrexham and as their business has increased by over 70%, they are now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming telephone sales enquiries
- Checking incoming email / online enquiries, working to timescales
- Support the sales team to help ensure a smooth sales process
- Preparing / sending out quotations
- Allocating enquiries to sales personnel.
- General administration.
- Be a point of contact for after-sales care
- Professional telephone manner
- IT literacy, to include Microsoft office, CRM experience
- · A confident and professional approach to dealing with customers
- · Will to learn our sales and workflow processes
- · The ability to adapt and to self-prioritise tasks
- · Excellent attention to detail.
- · Ability to think independently
This role will suit someone who is looking for a part time or full time role and will become permanent after 12 weeks of working for them