|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Upto £24,000 dependant on experience|
Our client based in Wrexham are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a temporary with the view to becoming permanent basis.
Duties to include;
- To ensure requests for quotations and sales orders are processed in SAP within a timely manner and in accordance with procedures to meet the customer’s requirements
- Promote a friendly, professional and helpful response to phone calls along with excellent organisational skills to progress, chase orders and advise order status
- Pro-actively seek new business by working with the internal and external sales team to effectively target a combination of existing customers and prospective customers to grow the business
- Provide high levels of communication across all departments to ensure that customer’s requirements are fully met and any queries or issues are resolved quickly to maintain high customer service levels
- To actively engage in staff meetings, training sessions and job appraisals, continuously striving to develop personally and professionally.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures and undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of the post
- SAP experience would be very desirable
- Experience in sales/customer service background would be ideal
- Will have attention to detail
- Will have the ability to follow processes and accurate data entry
- Provide excellent customer service
- Will have strong communication skills internally and externally
- Must be well organised and approachable
Full time Monday- Thursday 8am-4:40pm and Friday 8am-2pm
Salary £23-£24k depending on experience
- Half an hour lunch break
- 25 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays on top. Accrue 1 days holiday per year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
- Working from home full time once training has been completed, but required to come to the office on the odd occasion for staff meetings
- 5% company pension contribution
- One on one training would be provided to familiarise with company products, as well as learning how to use the company's database system.