The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Role: Sales Administrator
Job Term; Permanent
Location; Stone ST15
Remuneration; £18,000 - £19,000 per year
Working hours; Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
Job Description; Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Stone. We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone who enjoys Administration and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
- To act as the first point of contact for incoming customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail, including pricing, availability, lead times, delivery dates etc.
- To process and maintain customer orders via ERP system Infor XA, including completing export compliance checks
- To validate the accuracy of customer orders and acknowledge them
- To create new customer accounts and maintain accurate customer records
- To document all correspondence relating to orders and enquiries using an electronic filing system and centralized mailboxes
- To respond to customer enquiries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring complete ownership until closure
- To provide accurate and timely information to global customers, by liaison with Production Planning, Purchasing, Shipping, Warehouse, Marketing, Technical and Accounts departments, where necessary.
- To liaise with Shipping and Export colleagues to progress the prompt dispatch of goods
- To work closely with the Global Sales Managers to offer support and customer information as needed
- To provide the highest level of customer service and exceptional customer experience at all times
- To ensure that departmental targets and KPIs are met
- To maintain a high standard of housekeeping and electronic filing for audit purposes
To provide any other duties as may be required to achieve the overall purpose of the job.
- Previous experience in Sales or Customer Focused Administration
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and in a busy environment
- Computer literate with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good telephone manner
- A professional attitude and possess excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent administration and organisational skills are essential.
- You must be qualified to GCSE level C or above in English and Maths
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date for applications: 03/05/2019. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates. gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.