|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales & Business Development Officer to join a highly respected company in Wrexham. The business specialises in the assembly, rework and sale of electrical and electronic assemblies and wire harnesses.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager Sales/Purchasing, the successful applicant will be responsible for dealing directly with customers and suppliers.
- Build relationships with their existing small customer base and become the primary contact for factory-based customer communication
- Co-ordinate latest customer demand, ensuring that accurate forecast information is entered into the system to enable short-term planning whilst tracking forecast against actual customer demand
- Pro-actively monitor customer forecasts vs. stock targets and requirements, whilst identifying and communicating any potential issues for our Manufacturing Customers
- Maintain effective communication with the Sales / Purchasing team and other departments, i.e. Quality, Finance, on all customer related issues
- Provide back-up to other team members as required
- Ensure timely responses to Customers for any Issues / Queries
- Ensure customer requirements are clearly defined and that master data is maintained in the
in-house Javelin control system (training will be provided on this)
Opportunity exists for further advancement.
- Self-motivated with a pro-active and flexible manner
- Effective team player
- Good attention to detail, accurate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong Excel and MS Package skills
- A degree in Business Administration or equivalent would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment an advantage
- Full, clean UK driving license
08:00 – 17:00 Mondays to Thursdays
08:00 – 14:00 Fridays