|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
|Salary:||£18,500 - £20,500|
Are you an experienced Sales Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join an established business in the Trentham area of Stoke-on-Trent ?
Sales and Marketing Assistant
Working for a successful manufacturing business that can trace its history back to the the 1980`s, within modern premises in Stoke-on-Trent, the business combines traditional skills with up to the minute technology to produce a range of high quality products.
The successful applicant will have experience in a technical sales role, and will be involved with the marketing of our specialist services, preparing estimates for projects (training given) and liaising with customers to secure new business and build lasting relationships.
The role is predominantly office based, reporting to the National Sales Manager.
- Development and execution of a Marketing plan to suit sales objectives
- Creative work for emails and social media.
- Website maintenance and development
- Sales and direct contact with existing and potential customers
- Follow up enquiries and quotations to negotiate new business
- Cold calling to establish new key contact and business opportunities
The role has excellent career progression opportunities.
- A social media star: High level of understanding of key social media networks
- Ability to plan and implement multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Can use Adobe Creative Suite or similar along with typical business software
- Familiar with web development/management software (WordPress, Magento, Open Cart or similar)
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail.
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Analytical – able to work with and organise spreadsheet data
- Natural communicator, confident on phone or face to face.
- Competent negotiator and unflappable in a selling role
- Team player with a passion for results
- Negotiation and ability to win people over
Other Useful (but not essential skills)
- Technical Sales
- Cad skills
- Marketing Degree of similar
- Can use Excel to a good standard
- Sales: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Full UK driving license is essential
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.