gap Professional are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join our client's team based in Deeside on a full time, permanent basis. As the Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing an excellent experience to every customer over the telephone, applying a great manner and great communication skills. The ability to listen and ask the right questions is really important, so you understand what is driving our client's customers and therefore provide confidence that our client will exceed their expectations week in week out. You will assist the Managing Director regularly in the achievement of the company's targets and objectives, ensuring a clear focus on profitable sales growth. Regardless of your background this role is all about your personality and commitment. Our client will provide you with the training and support that you will need and without exception you will have the potential to become a valuable member of their team fully contributing to the success of the business whilst working in a great environment with a great set of people.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday - Friday / 39 ¼ hours
- £20k per annum plus OTE
- Daily, you will monitor, manage, and update customer information via our Lead Forensics CRM system ensuring that visitors to the client's website are recorded, actioned, and kept up to date.
- You will be required to make a minimum of 40 out bound sales calls per day utilising customer existing and new database information contacting existing and potential new customers to make them aware of what products and services our client has to offer.
- You will build relationships with the customer and ensure that you are speaking with the correct decision maker and/or influencer.
- From understanding what the customer needs are, you will then schedule appointments for site visits/surveys for both the company Managing Director (MD) and Area Accounts Manager.
- Effectively answering any customer queries or questions that may arise.
- Working alongside the MD and Graphic Designer, you will be required to contribute to any marketing activities that the business creates to then forward out, keeping existing and potential new customers informed and updated of Products and Services as well as any news or offers that might be available from time to time.
- Research businesses in which our client operates to establish potential new customers.
- Resilience, determination, empathy and the rapport to quickly develop a relationship with any customer are key traits that you will need to show in order to provide a successful outcome.
- Hard working and will demonstrate a high level of work ethic.
- Effective communicator on the telephone, able to engage comfortably with any customers.
- Prior experience in a customer service/telesales role is desirable.
- Ability to be proactive with a positive, flexible, and enthusiastic attitude.
- A good team player with the ability to work and be self-motivated.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.