|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
£18,000 - £25,000
An outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and motivated candidate to join a Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy who operate across the UK on residential and commercial projects. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales co-ordinator who is wanting to work within a Sales team and be driven by targets and results.
- Liaise with employees and customers both internally and externally to throughout the day acting as a pinpoint of communication.
- Respond to all direct B2B inquiries, whilst providing reports for the company's orders.
- Handle any customer complaints or billing queries the customers might have.
- Update the company's database and contact details to ensure they are accurate on the system.
- Meets monthly sales goals as provided by management.
- Makes sure that sales orders are delivered in a timely fashion and according to the desires of customers.
- Settles upon delivery dates and times with other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost of professionalism.
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales department in meeting them.
- Managing and coordinating the activities of the sales team.
- Keeping customers informed with relevant project updates.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Sales Coordinator skills and qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Creativity skills
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of relevant software tools
- Strong persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-Motivated and Driven
- Telephone Handing Experience
- B2B Sales
- Strategic Mindset
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Please contact Martin Lively on 07485 359 568 or email email@example.com for further details