The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Are you an ambitious and energetic Service Sales Executive looking for a new challenge?
gap professional is operating as an employment agency on behalf of our client who is a leading provider of Quality Control Solutions and are located in the TF2 location , they currently have an exciting new permanent opportunity.
- Identify sales opportunities, produce sales leads and book appointments
- Drive sustainable financial growth through forging strong relationships with clients
- Develop creative sales pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
- Arrange and attend business meetings with prospective customers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
The post holder will be supplied with a company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If this opportunity is what you have been looking for, please apply today.
Closing date is 23rd May 2019.