|Contact Name:||Amy Williams|
*PERMANENT SALES LEDGER CLERK OPPORTUNITY IN DEESIDE*
Are you looking for part-time or full-time work? Our client can accommodate either!
Our client based on the Deeside Industrial Estate are looking to grow their Accounts Department and are recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday – Friday – this role can be a part-time or full-time position
- £10.50ph – £11.00ph
- Raising sales invoices and emailing to customers
- Producing monthly statements
- Credit control including phone calls to customers and email reminders
- Reconciling remittances to outstanding invoices
- Performing credit checks to open new customer accounts
- Resolving queries and making necessary adjustments to customers’ accounts
- Reporting weekly to Accounts Manager and producing incoming cashflow projections
- Providing additional support to Accounts Manager as required
- Confident user of Sage50 or SAP B1, Word and Excel
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- A methodical and structured approach to tasks
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Level 2 AAT in book-keeping or accountancy, or other similar qualification
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based on the Deeside Industrial Estate. We’re currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team immediately on a permanent basis.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position or would like further details, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01352 762213.