|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.74 - £11.03|
ORDER PROCESSOR / MARSH BARTON, EXETER
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor on a temp – perm assignment based at Marsh Barton, Exeter.
You would be joining an independent manufacturing business that has a great reputation for their quality, service, and choice in products.
You will be responsible for converting quotes into orders for the wholesale team and retail customers, liaising with suppliers to get orders out on time and providing excellent customer service and relationships with customers and suppliers.
Your duties as an Order Processor:
- Providing advise and product knowledge to customers
- Assisting with onboarding of new suppliers and customers by building strong relationships and giving excellent customer service
- Receiving quotes, printing, and amending for confirmation
- Obtaining site access information for orders and relaying to delivery drivers
- Updating database with quotes and orders
- Working with all departments to ensure orders are worked through in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience in using Hansa ERP would be advantageous but not essential
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm
- £9.74 - £11.03 per hour
To apply for this Sales Order Processor role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Office on 01392 273665 for more information.