|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Porth.
The role will involve actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisitions levels and profitability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling/warm leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Working with targets and objectives in line with KPIs
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is a plus
Shifts: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on 01443 843 499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applications is the 3rd June 2022.