The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client who are recruiting for a Sales Support Engineer based in Crewkerne, Somerset on a permanent basis. Our client is a professional and friendly global manufacturer. If you are looking for your next opportunity, get in touch today!
Hours: Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 17:00pm (1 hour for Lunch)
Position, Duties and Responsibilities:
You will perform multiple tasks in a flexible week, travel throughout the world when necessary (expected 25% of the time) and deliver sales routine process improvements.
Key activities include:
- Project management
- Technical sales
- Preparation for project responses and price negotiations
- Lead generation
- Management and maintenance of the project and client database (CRM)
- Any other ordinary activities from the sales position
Typical time profile - 10-15% on market research; 50-60% with sales routines; 20-25% interfacing customers for sales development.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- English spoken and written fluently is mandatory. Any other European language is highly desirable and fluency in German would be advantageous!
- Degree in electric/electronic engineering
- Minimum of 1 years of business development
- Ambitious, competitive, inquisitive, confident, articulated, diplomatic and communicative
- Consistent, structured work ("self-starter"),
- Self-confident, goal-oriented behaviour.
- Flexible thinking outside the box.
In return, you will benefit from:
- The position is equipped with computers, telephone and all necessary support tools
- 20 days + statutory holidays
- Life Insurance
Closing Date: 30th June 2019