The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, a reputable based company who are looking for a Sales Trainer on a permanent basis.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Reporting to the HR & Training Manager the role will be responsible for training and coaching individuals to improve the knowledge, skills and performance, by creating and implementing a dynamic and challenging sales culture whilst embracing our Mission and Vision.
- To train, coach, mentor and develop the sales terms to higher levels of performance through effective training and coaching
- To be an expert on sales and customer service techniques and act as a focal point for advice and support in these areas
- Conduct onboarding training for new to group staff
- To report back to the Training & HR Manager on the progression and development of all team members
- Collate and maintain all training documentation
- Assist in the design and maintenance of all training resources, including ensuring all materials are up to date
- Assist in the design of facilitated training sessions and e-learning modules
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Experience in training groups and individuals on specialised subjects
- Exceptional sales coaching skills
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- First class sales, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Confident presenting to individuals and groups
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and the ability to manage own workload, effectively delivering projects on time
- Previous experience in designing and delivering specialised training sessions
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise based on fast paced business requirements
- Flexibility and adaptability and able to work well under pressure
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with service
- Pension, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance
- Regular paid social events, Gym onsite, and more
Closing date is 18th May
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV