|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
SAP Master Data Coordinator
£32k per annum
Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
Our client based in the Wrexham area is looking to recruit a SAP Master Data Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis.
- Provide European-wide master data support.
- Creating/changing SAP master data records directly or via approval processes, including Material masters, BOM's, routings and versions.
- Customer masters.
- Vendor masters.
- Validating & cleansing master data records in SAP.
- Reporting on non-adherence to data standards.
- Assessing impact of business process changes on master data structures.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP master data structure in areas such as materials, BOM's, routings, customer, vendors, etc.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of master data processes, governance and controls.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to complete tasks on time and in full without supervision.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Structured/planned approach to work.
- Degree level or equivalent.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/10/2021