|Salary:||£48000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
SAP Support Analyst
£48k - £52k per annum dependent on experience
Monday - Friday / 8:30am - 5pm
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking to recruit a SAP Support Analyst within their IT Department reporting to the SAP Manager.
- Design, configure, test and implement SAP configuration changes in the SAP modules under your responsibility.
- Provide day to day support to all European sites via the IT helpdesk, covering the areas of production / materials management / warehouse management / finance & controlling.
- Deliver end user training & documentation to increase SAP functional & process knowledge.
- Design, configure and support interfaces to third party systems where needed.
- Coordinate, contribute and/or lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Identify risk and issues and work with the global SAP team to remediate/minimize.
- Understanding of SAP business processes assigned.
- Communication skills.
- SAP modules.
- Project Management.
- Associates Degree (or higher) in Information Systems or related field preferable.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/10/2021