Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking to recruit 5 semi-skilled food production operatives, for an ongoing temporary assignment based in Crediton.
The purpose of the role is to produce and manufacture chewy multi-vitamin products and manufacture a number of additional medicinal products.
As a semi-skilled food production operative you will be responsible for:
• Large scale mixing, blending and cooking of liquids recipes, mainly sugary syrups mixed with gelatine
• Operational control of various pumps, valves, mixing vessels and other machinery to move product and cleaning solutions through the plant.
• Mixing of various liquids and powders, some of which are hazardous, are added to batches using manual and mechanical methods including hoppers, vacuum pumps and pallet lifting equipment.
• Maintain high level of quality required for medical licence
• Required to weigh various materials accurately and perform quality/safety checks which must be recorded.
Individual shifts will be 8.5 hours with 30 minute unpaid lunch and 15 minute paid tea break. The start & finish times are confirmed on a weekly basis and dependant on production needs with start times between 05.45am – 08.00am and finish times between 14.15pm - 16.30pm.
Hourly pay rate of £8.72 per hour rising to £9.11 after 12 weeks with the opportunity for a permanent position to those that are able to demonstrate their work ethic, time-keeping and attendance during their assignment.
Full training is provided alongside any additional PPE which may be required for you to complete your work.
How To Apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference CREDITONFOOD and one of our team will contact you back. Due to our offices being closed and our team working remotely - please DO NOT call the office number.
Stay Safe Everyone