|Salary:||£9.50 - £11.00|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
SEMI-SKILLED PRODUCTION OPERATIVE – PAIGNTON
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Semi-Skilled Production Operatives based in Paignton on a temporary ongoing assignment.
You would be joining a company who have been designing and manufacturing quality wooden products in house for over 30 years who supply their products to major hotel groups, spas, football clubs, gyms, golf clubs, schools and healthcare providers.
We are looking for skilled individuals who have previous experience within: wood work, carpentry, beam saw operating, CNC machine operating, kitchen fitting or assembly experience.
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to work under pressure and within time frames
- Takes pride in work and ensures products are produced to excellent quality
- Ability to work from specifications and manufacturing drawings
- Experience operating beam saw
- Experience using cutting optimization software
- Experience working with cut lists
- Wood work experience
- Carpentry skills
- Forklift license
- Furniture manufacturing experience
Pay & Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- 07:30am – 16:30pm
- Overtime available
- Basic pay up to 40 hours - £9.50 - £11.00 ph DOE
- Overtime applicable at x 1.3 & x 1.5
To apply for this Semi Skilled Production Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter office on 01392 273665 for more information.