|Salary:||17,745 - 19,671|
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, are you looking for a new opportunity within Health and Social care industry or looking to start your career? We are looking for SEN Adult Support Workers.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Meldreth, Cambridge/Hertfordshire, near Royston
Hours of work: 4 week rota pattern of 14 day shifts – Ave 39hrs per week.
Salary: £17,745 - £19,063 for day shifts and £17,745 - £19,671 for night shifts (depending on experience and qualifications)
Multiple vacancies – Day and Night Shifts available – Part time shifts available - No experience Necessary
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing and dressing, socialising and personal care.
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationship that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop.
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible.
- Independence is prompted wherever is possible, the adults will often run their own days with what they like to do, so you could be helping make things in the sites enterprise scheme, going on shopping trips, taking part in forestry lessons or even going to the pub!
- Willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Ability to guide and encourage supportive independence when possible
- Exceptional communication skills and patience
- Resilient with a robust and positive nature
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults or children’s needs
- Ability to work on a rota pattern which will include working every other weekend
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by us!
- Part time hours available if required
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- 30 days’ holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Free parking
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.