gap personnel –Senior 360 Recruitment Consultant – Exeter
Pay: £24,000 OTE £35,000 uncapped commission structure
Job Type: Permanent
Founded in 1997, headed from inception by our founder Gary Dewhurst in 1998 through to our successful position in the market today, gap personnel is now a part of the Trust Tech Group: a global human resources and staffing provider with revenues exceeding £500 million.
Following the majority-stake acquisition of gap personnel in 2017, Trust Tech has given us the platform on which we can build a contemporary recruitment journey that gets our candidates and clients where they want to be. We are on an exciting path towards the forefront of the recruitment market - not only in the UK, but across Europe too.
gap personnel in Exeter are looking to recruit an experienced Senior 360 Temp consultant. This opportunity gives the successful candidate to help build and run a business as if it was their own with the full support of a nationally recognised brand and management team
We are looking for someone who has a strong sales and temporaries background, with a track record in establishing strong relationships at all levels. The role will require you to target key prospect users through a direct approach; cold calling; social media and networking.
You will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation and management to marketing the company's services and brand values effectively to clients and closing the opportunity and revisiting once converted to maximise on opportunities.
In addition to sales, you would be required to take an active role in problem solving, managing candidates and ensuring impeccable standards of service and transparency to the client as well as to temporary workers. You would be supporting the Branch Manager, working to support the Exeter team and wider South West Network.
This is a key role within the company, and in addition to approachability, influential communication skills and a passion to succeed you will need to demonstrate:
- A proven success in winning and converting new business.
- Ability to develop and maintain long standing strategic relationships with clients;
- You are self motivated and have resilience on tap;
- You have experience within the Sales or Recruitment industry, however candidates with experience within vertical markets will be considered;
- You are tenacious and possess an instinctive desire to win, develop and grow new business;
- Commercial Awareness;
- Want to take on a position and prove your talent with a cold desk and have the ability to back yourself and create a reputation for yourself in the area.
- Hungry for opportunity, development and training
- Experience of speaking and building relationships with all business, decision makers
- Proven Industrial temp track record
- Ability to recruit in volume and often at short notice
- Access to Perkbox, including: discounts on holidays, high-street shopping, and cinema tickets, gym subsidies, and a range of other cost saving initiatives;
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including: cycle to work scheme, save as you learn opportunities, parking, and additional holiday entitlement;
- Employee of the month award;
- Eye care vouchers, optional dental & private medical cover and health screening;
- Annual awards ceremony with exciting prizes, overnight hotel stays and live entertainment;
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Day off for your birthday;
- Relevant training courses to help boost your career.
- Progression from within – gap value internal promotion and look to develop our people to help them achieve more in the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK’s leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 22nd February 2020. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.