|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR / BRISTOL / WORK FROM HOME
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator for a company based in Templemeads, Bristol to join the team. This temporary assignment is with an immediate start and for a minimum of 4 weeks although can be extended dependant on volumes.
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- Answering of phones, ordering of stock, booking of jobs onto CRM system
- Provide quality resource and support to the team
- Maintain strong working relationships with all departments
- Ensure an accurate filing system of all documents is maintained.
- Providing help and assistance with any other administrative duties as and when required.
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages – essential
- CRM use of Job Logic – desirable
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm (home working is available)
- Basic hourly pay rate - £9.50 per hour
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the full term of the assignment
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org