|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR / AVONMOUTH
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator with 10+ years experience in the Avonmouth. This temp to perm vacancy for the right candidate and is an immediate start.
This role will require reporting to the site manager to provide administrative support them & the Avonmouth QC team, as well as ensuring that all goods inward/outward and office documents are recorded appropriately, processed, and maintained in an accurately. you will build close working relationships with the team at all levels, from Site Staff to the Leadership Team as well as with external customers, suppliers and contractors who call/visit the site. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for: -
- Maintaining & recording all inward/outwards deliveries to and from site
- checking and verifying against invoices
- Producing tickets for all aggregate deliveries/collections leaving the site
- Acting as the first point of contact for visitors on-site,
- Issuing purchase orders & maintaining records, logging receipt of goods & invoices,
- Providing all necessary information for payroll purposes to the Site Manager – e.g. P45/P60, Overtime, etc
- Maintaining stock & purchase control such as office (including stationary), general site and laboratory provisions
- Ensuring the office & reception are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Providing basic cover in the Laboratory for the Quality Control Technician
As the candidate you will be: -
- 10+ years experience within an office administrative environment.
- Be able to keep certain tasks/information confidential & private.
- Have the willingness to be innovative, working under your own initiative with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise tasks.
- Have sound judgement skills with a rational & flexible approach to work.
- The ability to communicate clearly & concisely.
- Must be well versed in all Microsoft Office packages
Desirable but not essential: –
- Training in Health and Safety and/or First Aider
- Knowledge of the Waste/Aggregate/Concrete industry
- Experience in a production environment
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Full Time - Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Basic hourly pay rate - £10 per hour – moving to approximately 24K per annum when permanent contract offered.