|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR / AVONMOUTH BS11
gap personnel Bristol are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrator for Nisbets PLC based in Avonmouth, Bristol BS11. This is a temporary ongoing position covering maternity leave.
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, a great communicator, organised and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- Processing, movement and booking in of goods and customer orders
- Provide quality resource and support to the Projects team
- Support where necessary the various IT systems
- Maintain strong communications between internal, and external warehouse, sales and couriers
- Ensure an accurate filing system of all documents is maintained.
Providing help and assistance with any other administrative duties as and when required.
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages, SAGE and ideally have a background within supply chain
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
- Basic hourly pay rate - £9.70 per hour
If you would like to apply for the SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR position, click 'APPLY NOW'