|Salary:||Salary OTE up to 40k plus company benefits|
Become a Senior Contract Manager in Dartford, Kent!
Salary OTE up to 40k plus company benefits
Working in partnership with a well-known and respected brand, your primary objective will be to:
- attract and retain business in order to reach the monthly KPI’s whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards and legislative requirements.
- build strong relationships with clients and candidate whilst maintaining the company values at all times.
- work closely with the Regional Manager, On-site Account Manager, On-site Administration and NRC to achieve the highest of service levels
You'll receive benefits including:
- A full day off if your birthday falls on a working day
- Access to My Extra Leave
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- An invite to our annual awards ceremony!
- Private medical insurance (after one year's service)
- Dental insurance (after one year's service)
Our business is heavily focussed on employee engagement with strong core values based around our i-CARE philosophy:
- Innovation – consistently looking to improve all aspects of our business and interactions.
- Consultative – ensuring we seek to find mutually agreeable solutions with all stakeholders.
- Accountable – promoting ownership, and an environment where we accept mistakes happen, but key learnings are taken from these to ensure continuous improvement.
- Real – straight talking honest discussions are central to both our internal and external communication.
- Ethical – ensuring we comply with all regulatory bodies in all of our process and procedures, and an unwavering commitment to act with empathy in our decisions and at all levels of the business.
Interested? Hit "apply now" or send your CV to Matt Hull on email@example.com or call 07976124131.