The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Are you currently a recruitment consultant looking for an opportunity to progress further in your career, but have limited opportunities where you work?
Do you want to join a Bristol branch which is part of an international organisation?
Would you like to join a recruitment agency that prides itself on its internal career & progression opportunities it provides?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to the above then you could be the right individual we are looking to hire!
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Industrial Recruitment Consultant to work in our Bristol office. As a valued member of the team, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join us and support the Branch Manager in the day to day operations of the office, whilst looking to explore and develop existing and new client relations.
gap personnel is currently going embarking on significant investment, with a brand new website, full company rebrand and further investment into individual training and development. Joining gap personnel could not be at a better time.
- An uncapped and competitive monthly bonus
- 20 days annual leave to rise to 25 during length of service
- Career progression
- Working in a friendly, energetic and long standing team
- No weekend calls due to our bespoke nightline service
- To support the Branch Manager In his absence
- Cold calling companies to ascertain potential business opportunities
- Exploring all opportunities in the development and success of the Bristol office
- Arranging visits to companies and explain the benefits of gap personnel
- Building a rapport with clients and candidates
- Accurately updating client kpi’s and management information
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts
- Providing effective back up when team members are absent
- Assisting with onsite registrations with one of our consultants
- Provide an exemplary customer service experience to our client base
Skills & Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years recruitment experience (essential)
- Working to strict deadlines and targets
- Able to provide evidence of building a desk and client development
- Vivacious personality & determined nature
- Good work ethic with a desire to succeed
- Full UK driving licence & own transport (essential)
- Team player - working closely with the team in the office
- Able to work on own initiative
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.