Senior People Contract Manager (Recruitment)
Amesbury, Salisbury, SP4
£28,000 - £30,000pa DOE
Award Winning Industrial specialist, gap personnel are looking to recruit an ambitious Senior People Contract Manager for our customer based at Amesbury, Salisbury, SP4
gap personnel are pleased to be supporting one of the UK’s largest retailers at their state of the art facility based in Amesbury, Salisbury. The site boasts extensive state-of-the-art facilities and is responsible for the bulk shipment of products to its stores across the UK. The site operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and serves up to 4 million customers a week!
This is a ‘people’ focused role where you will have full engagement with the workforce, liaising with them on daily, weekly and monthly basis. You will look to encourage, listen and support the team and provide feedback to the site on ways to improve worker engagement and the workers experience during their assignments.
With up to 200+ temporary members of staff across the site at any one time, the focus of the Senior People Contract Manager is to ensure:
- Central point of contact for both customer, candidate and gap personnel
- The business is correctly promoted throughout the local and surrounding areas.
- Workers are provided with the correct information with regards to their assignment and shift patterns
- A worker feels valued and is engaged throughout their assignment
- Daily manning and shift rotas are accurately submitted
- Working with gap personnel branch networks and local 2nd tier suppliers to recruit for site
- Develop close working relationships with the customer and meet key recruitment targets
- Correctly follow the SOP for the contract
- Liaise with the workforce across key weeks of their assignment to obtain worker feedback
- Achievement of agreed targets, financial & non-financial.
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
- Review both local and national data on trends within the candidate market
This is a key role within the branch & region, in addition to extensive recruitment experience within a similar role, you will need;
- People focused - Empathy, Encouragement, Engagement are just a few people skills required
- Excellent client management skills, with a track record of growing & retaining key client relationships
- Ability to attract & recruit candidates in line with our customer needs
- Have experience of managing clients in challenging times
- Proactive in your approach to challenges in the candidate market
- Actively provide solutions to the customer
In return you can expect to work with a ‘Gold Standard Investors in People’ company, who are recognised as being one of the UK’s Top 4th Independent Industrial Recruiters. With an annual turnover in excess of £200 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2022, you can be assured that we are forward thinking and believe in developing and training our staff to be the best in the industry.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and working conditions and believe in rewarding our employees for their commitment and hard work this includes:
- Salary £28,000 a year
- Uncapped bonus (OTE - £35k)
- Monday to Friday, 6am – 3pm (degree of flexibility required)
- Access to a management development program.
- Holiday – 25 Days + Bank Holidays (33 in total) Up to 5 holiday days can be bought per year
- Benefits – Bupa Healthcare, Bupa Dental, 20% enhancement on statutory maternity / paternity, Health Assured cover, Eye care scheme, Birthday day off.
People are our priority and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career & join a growing business that values its people first.
To APPLY, please include an updated CV with correct contact details and we will be in touch.