|Salary:||£15.00 per hour|
SENIOR PLANNING & SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR / CREWKERNE, SOMERSET - STARTING IMMEDIATLEY
gap personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Planning & Supply Chain Administrator for a manufacturing company based in Crewkerne. You will be joining a manufacturing company that are looking to review, implement and structure their processes between multiple departments.
As a Senior Planning & Supply Chain Administrator you will liaise between planning, supply chain and customer service departments to ensure that both customers and suppliers are accurately updated on products, delivery times adhered to, and all data recorded accurately.
This role will require you to contribute to a high level of administrative support to the senior management team. The successful candidate will be IT literate, strategic in implementation, a great communicator, and be able to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards of documentation.
- As required, modify and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintain all documentation
- Provide quality resource and support to the Planning, Supply Chain & Customer Services Team.
- Support where necessary the various IT systems
- Maintain strong working relationships with production, SPO’s, Production Coordinator and Team Leaders.
- Ensure an accurate filing system of all documents is maintained.
- Work between Supply Chain & Customer Service departments to provide clear updates and communication to both parties
- Providing help and assistance with any other administrative duties as and when required.
You will be proficient in:
- Excel, Microsoft Packages, SAGE
- Knowledge within supply chain & planning (essential)
- Knowledge within manufacturing (desirable)
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm / 1.30pm finish Friday (flexibility available on start & finish time +/- 30 minutes)
- Basic hourly pay rate - £15.00ph / £16.00ph DOE
To be considered for this role you must be available to start work with immediate effect and be available throughout the term of the assignment (minimum of 3 months)
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
To Apply for the Senior Planning & Supply Chain Administrator click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to Exeter@gap-personnel.com
Closing date: Friday 19th February 2021
Start date: Immediate