|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking a Senior Production Operative to work in their state of the art site based near Kegworth, Derby.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for:-
- Basic supervision of workers, allocating breaks and ensuring the production lines are covered.
- Maintaining the production line (filling, taking temperatures, following processes)
- Assessing and implementing stop/starts on the line
- Writing a detailed handover about the production numbers /KPI's
- Sorting jams or issues
- You will also have health and safety high on your agenda at all times.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £12.06ph and £16.86ph overtime for additional shifts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- Vast production or manufacturing experience (feeding, line maintenance ideal)
- Show ability to follow process guides
- Running automated production lines-
The vacancy is to start asap, you will be required to attend an assessment onsite to cover health and safety. Candidates will need there own transport.
*THIS IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO SMOKING FACILITIES/AREAS OFFERED.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.