|Salary:||£27,000 with year 1 OTE £33,000|
|Contact Name:||Anna Pazdan|
Job title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Location: Plymouth - Hybrid Working or Fully Remote
Salary: Basic salary up to £27,000 with year 1 OTE £33,000
Closing date: 15/02/2022
Could you be our next Senior Recruitment Consultant?
Key priorities are:
To attract and retain business in order to reach the monthly KPIs whilst upholding the companys compliance standards and legislative requirements. Building strong relationships with the clients and candidates and maintaining the company values at all times. Working closely with the Branch Manager, Resource team and the wider National Sales Team to achieve profitability.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- 3-5 years of previous relevant experience
- Independently able to resolve queries when stakes are high, knows the correct escalation routes, 100% accuracy in compliance, able to identify improvement initiatives and implement them through a consultative approach, efficient and well established within the weekly and daily processes without requiring supervision, customer service champion, able to mentor and coach more junior team members, brings in the results within their own area of expertise, able to meet and exceed the set KPIs.
- Recognises the importance of their role in the branch, provides valuable contributions during the team meetings and shares knowledge to encourage the success of other colleagues, demonstrates all of gaps I-CARE values daily, strives for continuous improvement by suggesting initiatives within the branch and their own role and by remaining ahead of the competition by possessing an excellent commercial awareness, self-motivated, leads by example, able to be persuasive, persistent and patient.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 46 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and wed love for you to join us.
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career not just a job with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees
- We currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to speaking with you.