Could you be our next Senior Recruitment Consultant?
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and is driven to provide excellent levels of customer service. Building strong, honest relationships with the clients and candidates is essential to succeeding in this role and although it can be challenging at times and you will need to have the resilience to attract and retain business and achieve deliverables in line with monthly KPI’s.
Key priorities are:
- To Maintain and grow existing business through building long lasting relationships with the clients and candidates, attending regular reviews, candidate care and achieving deliverables against service level agreements.
- Managing a temporary industrial desk, interviewing, recruiting and filling bookings, briefing workers regarding role, responsibilities and effectively operating the candidate database / running sheets whilst providing adhering to compliance standards and offering excellent customer service to clients in line with our core values
The perfect candidate will have experience in:
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone;
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships;
- Networking as a confident, effective communicator who can engage customers at all positioning levels;
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills;
- Working under pressure and multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
With 38 hubs across the UK, we are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT Group Inc – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform Perkbox which has a variety of discounts and offers including a free Café Nero coffee each week and a free cinema ticket each month.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.