Job title: Senior Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Could you be our next Senior Recruitment Consultant?
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and is driven to provide excellent levels of customer service. Building strong, honest relationships with clients and candidates is essential to succeeding in this role and although it can be challenging at times, you will need to have the resilience to attract, retain and achieve business deliverables in line with monthly KPI’s.
Key priorities are:
- Attract new business generation through, sales, business development, employer engagement, marketing techniques and networking
- Maximise revenue opportunities growing existing business through a consultative approach with the clients and candidates, attending regular reviews, candidate care and achieving deliverables against service level agreements
- Manage a temporary industrial desk, delivering the highest standard in customer service and compliance during the recruitment and onboarding process through to candidate management
- Take an active role in the coaching and mentoring of the team around you in line with our core values.
You will ideally have skills and / or experience to:
- Effectively communicate, engage with clients and customers face to face, written or over the phone
- Work consultatively, provide solution-based approaches in all professional relationships
- Confidently network to engage with clients and customers at all positioning levels
- Follow internal processes and procedures demonstrating excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- Work under pressure, prioritise workloads and multi-task effectively to achieve deadlines, meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Sound like a role for you? Here is a bit about us to see if you would like to be part of our team:
An award-winning recruitment agency, with 46 hubs across the UK. Specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, healthcare and multilingual sectors. Acquired by BeNEXT in December 2017, a global HR and staffing provider with a £500 million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we would love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you will be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You will embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You will truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #Icare programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you will be a valuable part of the fantastic team who is getting us there.
You will receive benefits including:
- Access to our employee benefits including Private medical and dental offerings
- A day off during the week of your birthday
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 1* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you would like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.