|Salary:||£26,000 - £30,000 p/a depending on experience|
|Consultant's Branch:||Other areas|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Job title: Senior Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager
Type of employment: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 p/a depending on experience
Expected hours of work: 40 hours p/w, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8am and 6pm, subject to business demands
Closing date: 20th May 2022
Could you be our next Senior Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager?
We are looking for a candidate who is driven to succeed in a recruitment environment with a desire to move forward and grow personally and professionally within a global recruitment company.
Sales experience is essential for the role and minimum of 1 year of experience in recruitment industry is required. We are looking for someone who can reference past sales achievements and is hungry to grow within a company full of support and investment.
Key priorities are:
- Winning new business using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking.
- To maintain and grow existing business through building strong, long lasting relationships with the clients and candidates, attending reviews, candidate care and achieving delivery of agreed service levels.
- Managing a temporary industrial desk, interviewing, recruiting and filling vacancies for our clients.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers at all levels either face to face or over the phone
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships
- Confident networker
- Customer service champion with an ethical, positive and pro-active approach
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- Working under pressure, multi-tasking and prioritising workloads effectively to achieve deadlines and meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
Founded in 1998, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, driving and healthcare sectors. Since 2018 we have been part of the BeNext Yumeshin Group Co, a Japanese stock exchange listed business whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
It makes sense that happy employees stay in their job on average four times longer than unhappy employees, doesn’t it? We want engaged teams, and that’s why we work hard to build a culture that’s a supportive, fun place to grow. And it works - in 2021 we were officially acknowledged as a ‘World Class Company to Work For’ when we were awarded a best companies 3-star accreditation.
We keep our eye out for people that embody our core values; innovative - Consultative, Accountable, Real and Ethical. Does this sound like you? Our vision is to become the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates, and employees are proud to be associated with – and we need the right people in our team to make it happen.
In return, you will receive benefits including:
- Access to a range of health & wellbeing initiatives to help you balance work, family, and personal life including counselling and wellbeing services
- Access to private medical and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday, plus UK public holidays
- Your birthday off to celebrate
- Corporate annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes
- A fantastic working environment, working with colleagues that are passionate about the job they do and company they work for.
- Free outside parking
Sound good? Please submit your up-to-date CV with cover letter to