|Salary:||50000 - 60000 year|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Senior Site Manager
A renowned Main Contractor based in East Anglia have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join their team. They are recruiting due to a high volume of project wins and a long period of sustained growth and are keen to speak with candidates who would like to progress their career.
The company has built up a fantastic reputation for building sustainable and exceptionally high-quality commercial, industrial and education developments through East Anglia since their formation nearly 50 years ago. This business is extremely proud of its commitment to their employees and actively encourages professional and personal development on a regular basis.
The Senior Site Manager will have a keen eye for detail and be able to anticipate and minimise any disruption to the development and will ideally be located in East Cambridgeshire or the county of Suffolk.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be well presented and distinguishable as the team leader and have the ability to act as our key customer interface.
- Have excellent construction technical skills and current training certification to back this up.
- Possess a strong commitment to the business and its personal approach to contracting.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and supply-chain alike.
- Be highly self-motivated and have a positive can-do approach to drive the project to a successful completion.
- Be able to work in a team, reporting to a contracts manager and managing junior managers.
- Demonstrate good team management and leadership skills.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site.
- Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve problems as they present themselves on site.
- Maintain ordered and accurate information and records on the project.
- Be prepared to travel within our operating area and lodge away when required.
If you are considering a move and would like to discuss this role or if you would like to have a discussion in the strictest confidence regarding your career then please call me on 07485 359 568 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org