|Salary:||Competitive salary on offer|
|Contact Name:||Linda Jerate|
Senior Stock Administrator
Gap personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Senior Stock Administrator for our well established client based in Crewe.
Hours of work:
Full time – 37.5 hours per week
8.15 am – 4.30 pm
Competitive salary is on offer.
This is a permanent and ongoing position.
- Manage and control all warehouse stock on and off site
- Reconcile all company stock and perform regular checks to verify the accuracy of the stock records.
- Liaise with production and ensure that stock is checked and booked in correctly.
- Confidently interact with all departments, including sales, to ensure efficiency and transparency.
- Proactively regulate all stock entering and leaving the site and effectively manage the warehouse to minimise stock wastage.
- To closely monitor stock levels and escalate where necessary slow-moving stock.
- Actively seek to reduce stock holding and develop an awareness of profit implications of stock holding costs including redundant and damaged stock.
- To utilize stock holding capacity efficiently, ensuring third party warehousing is used only as a last resort.
Required Experience / Requirements:
- Ability to prioritise workload, with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Good at problem solving with an eye for detail
- A can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficient IT skills
- GCSE Math’s & English (or equivalent)
- A forklift truck license holder (ideal but not necessary)
If you wish to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact the gap team on 01270581 888. Closing date for this position is 20/05/2020.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.