The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
I am currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Support Worker to work at a supported living service based in Basildon, Essex.
Applicants must have at least 2 years UK experience working as a Senior and MUST be flexible and able to work weekends.
Applicants must have a driving licence.
• To actively engage with and follow individual support plans
• To encourage and enable individuals to make informed decisions and choices.
• To be aware of and adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, the staff handbook and the General Social Care Council - Code of Practice.
• Take responsibility for your own and other's health and safety.
• Report and document any concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
• To follow all reasonable management instructions, promoting a high quality service
• Work in partnership with colleagues, appropriate family, friends and other professionals.
• Ensure that all paperwork is completed in a timely and appropriate manner (eg: menus, activity plans, health and safety checks, etc).
• Complete monthly rotas for all house staff.
If you feel you are suitable please apply now for an immediate interview.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.