|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
gap professional are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, industry leading client based in York for an SEO Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress and move into a managerial role within a forward thinking, award winning establishment. The ideal candidate will be driven, able to work under pressure and able to think outside of the box.
- Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with internal teams
- Conduct technical analysis and interpret web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations. This involves identifying issues and proposing solutions.
- Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions, with the aid of a more senior team member
- Review and refresh strategies based on performance
- Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations, alongside a senior team member
- Keyword research & targeting
- Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
- Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
- Work with a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve results
- Support the senior team with the planning and implementation of technical SEO strategies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ SEO experience
- Ability to work under own initiative with little supervision, as well as being a key part of a team
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- The ability to analyse complex data to inform strategies and interpret results
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written, and numerical skills
- Understanding of search marketing
In return you will benefit from an excellent package including company pension, wellness programmes, casual dress, annual company events, the opportunity to work from home and much more.
For more information please send your CV to Matthew.Parker@gap-professional.com or apply below.
Closing Date 9/12/2020