|Salary:||£275 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Martin Lively|
Setting Out/Site Engineer - Job Description
£275 - £300 per day, dependent on provision of equipment
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Setting out/Site Engineer to be based on a project near Pwllheli for up to seven months. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a temporary position within a well-established, forward thinking business. The work involves earthworks & stone build-up, pad foundations, drainage, steel & clad buildings, concrete tank bunds & external works.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on a construction site within a live industrial plant
- Using various modern technological systems ie: Total Station/Robotic/GPS Earthworks Plant Control.
- Working with site plans, drawings and building information models
- Liaising with site management & designers to ensure plans and drawings are current & accurate.
- Maintaining daily Site Diary & Allocation Sheets
- Overseeing Quality Control and associated inspection sheets
- A keen eye for Health and Safety
- Resolving technical problems
- Liaising with site labour teams and sub-contractors
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Full valid driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Good computer skills and be able to use different software and systems, experience of CAD would be beneficial
- Ability to interpret detailed plans
Please contact Martin Lively on 07485 359568 or email email@example.com for further details