|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to £9.35|
My client based in Wrexham are a leader in their field of manufacturing on the products they make
They make the products from start to finish all under one roof and send them out throughout the UK as well as globally
Due to an increase in their orders and bringing their work in house - they need to expand their own sewing department
Candidates must have
- Proven background and knowledge of using industrial sewing machines
- Ideally working with different materials such as leather and moquette.
- Working to targets and a good eye for detail
- This role entails assembling various components to produce high quality seating systems for both the Commercial & Construction Industry.
COVID – 19 precaution(s):
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation/cleaning procedures in place