We are currently recruiting for Industrial Sewing Machinists to fulfil permanent vacancies on behalf of our client based in Hucknall, Nottingham.
Rate of pay: £21,881pa starting salary rising to £24,086pa on completion of probation.
The role is based in Hucknall working for a super friendly site which has a great helpful and welcoming team.
Hours of work: The role will be contracted to 40 hours per week working 7.45-16.45 Monday to Thursday and 7.30-13.30 Fridays. Flexibility for shift work and/or overtime may be required but this will be paid at a higher overtime rate.
The role: Industrial Sewing Machinists required for sewing large items of industrial materials, piping and insulations.
- Experienced machinist; ideally having experience with industrial / pedal operated machines.
- Knowledge of all fabrics, some can be industrial and heavy duty.
- Ability to following drawings and instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail and keep written records.
- Good site facilities; Plenty of car parking, modern break room, free tea and coffee.
- 10% annual bonus based on company performance.
- Good public transport links.
- 6% matched contributions pension scheme.
- 4x annual salary life insurance scheme.
- Health cash plan membership.
- Employee Assistance Programme including access to remote GP and mental health support for employee and eligible family members.
- Access to discount website including Cycle to Work scheme.
To apply, please call the gap personnel office or apply here.
Gap Personnel operating as an employment business.