|Location:||Oldbury, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £29500 per annum|
Shift Maintenance Fitter
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Maintenance Fitter to work at their facility based near Oldbury
- Perform a range of Mechanical activities good hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge and methodical fault-finding abilities to support continuous production performance.
- Perform a range of mechanical activities such as installations, repairs and renovations, covering pumps, motors, Gear boxes and heavy plant.
- Responsibility for installation and replacement of high value equipment.
- Work to scheduled planned maintenance tasks and ensure they are completed on time.
- To participate positively in continuous improvement initiatives
- Maintain good standards of housekeeping and plant hygiene
- Authorised to stop plant or machinery in circumstances where safety to personnel or others is at risk or there may be damage to plant.
- Work with the shift team to deliver performance and ensuring the maximisation of output
- Report any defects to the supervision and Planning Co-Ordinator with you as the Job holder having the ability and responsibility to stop production if you believe there is a Health and safety issue.
- Ensure all daily and periodic checks are completed in line with Planned Maintenance schedules.
- Work with the maintenance team and the planning co-ordinator to ensure essential spares are maintained by recording usage.
- Previous experience of factory work or physically demanding environments with Mechanical qualifications
- Previous experience of working on heavy machinery and plant involving pumps. Motors, gear boxes knowledge for example.
- Able to read instruction manuals and drawings and interpret to correct issues and faults.
- Electrically competent and time served.
- Experience of having actively participated in team briefings or involvement in continuous improvement and new plant installations.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/03/2021
- Shift Maintenance Technician
£38600 - £39600 per annum
- Mechanical/Electrical Fitter
Oldbury, West Midlands
Up to £31000.00 per annum
- Engineering Shift Leader (Electrical)
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £41000 per annum
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £19.26 per hour
- Maintenance Improver
Up to £28000 per annum